In addition to commercial activities, I'm involved in a bunch of non-profit and philanthropic activities, including:
- Gann Academy. I am President of the Board of Trustees of Gann, which is Greater Boston's independent Jewish high school.
- Achim L'Chaim. I am a passionate supporter of "Brothers for Life," which assists recently injured Israeli combat soldiers.
- MassChallenge Israel. I am a supporter and mentor at MassChallenge-Israel, which supports Israeli startups in the U.S.
- Our Generation Speaks. I am a supporter of "OGS," which brings together Israeli and Arab change agents in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Israeli Startups. I am working with other investors, entrepreneurs and CEOs to develop a platform for Israeli startups in the United States.
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies. I am a past chair of CJP's Day School Education Commission, and currently serve on their "JLE" initiative.
- AIPAC. I am a supporter of AIPAC and other organizations that advocate for a strong, safe, democratic State of Israel.
- JNS.org. I helped launch this global wire service that provides more balanced coverage of Israel (though I'm no longer involved).
- The Rashi School. My wife and I are passionate supporters of Rashi, a Jewish independent school that promotes values-based education.